Student loan is to fund schools fees. It is granted between June and November and its reimbursement cannot exceed 12 months. To get this loan, you must hold a check account (put the link), get your incomes paid in this accounts and subscribe to death insurance with the allowance withdrawal once for all.
Should you encounter a punctual financial difficulty or anticipate on money payment (property selling, allowance payment), you can overdraft your account with terms (amount, duration and susceptible securities) which are fixed in accordance with your customer advisor. You should have your salary paid in your check account located at “Société Générale Burkina Faso”
Ordinary loan gives you the opportunity to rapidly get funds necessary for the project you would like to carry out and cover unexpected expenses. To get it, you must hold a check account and get your incomes paid to that account and subscribe to a death insurance which premium will be taken once.
The Renewable Energy loan enables you to get funds in order carry out your projects on solar power.
Thanks to a partnership with the school of 2IE engineers, a technical guidance is ensured when implementing your project. To get it, you must hold a check account (up to the link) and accept payment of incomes on this account, choose your supplier from the list agreed by “Société Générale Burkina Faso”/2IE and subscribe to a death insurance which premium will be taken once
With the individual property loan, you can build, buy a new or old house as your main or secondary residence or hire it. It also enables you to carry out some improvement or extension works. To collect this loan, you must hold a check account (put the link), get your income paid in this account and subscribe to death insurance with the premium deducted once. Other documents will be required based on your property project.
“M’ZAKA” loan is individual property loan which is given to the specific customers to buy a quality house which built by the property promoter, CGE IMMOBILIER, and sold in partnership with “Société Générale Burkina Faso”. Any natural person (legally defined), holder a check account in “Société Générale Burkina Faso” which his/her incomes are paid in
What are the benefits of M’ZAKA loan?
- Attractive and competing interests rates
Maximum period of 120 months (10 years): TBB-2.75 representing 6.75% tax excluded
Period of 121 to 180 months (15 years): TBB-2.55 representing 6.95%% tax excluded
NB: housing projects of a maximum of FCFA 10,000,000 are VAT exempted.
- Economical housing
Maximum period of 120 months (10 years): TBB-2.5 that is to say 7. 00% tax excluded
Period of 121 to 180 months (15 years):TBB : TBB-2 that is to say 7.50% tax excluded
- Exceptionally low application charges
0.25% of the amount of the loan with a minimum of FCFA 25,000 tax excluded
0.50% of the amount of the loan with a minimum of FCFA 80,000 tax excluded.
- Simple securities and specially reduced rates
Whole-life and disability insurance;
Job-loss insurance (possibly)
- A flexible reimbursement, depending on your financial capacities
- Short deadlines for the acquisition: house is available within 6 months;
- A quality house built by an expert in building trade
- A house with immediate entry ;
- An extension plan available from the beginning for future modifications to be carried out later on ;
- A serviced, healthy and comfortable living area
- A free-charge booking : you don’t need to pay for subscription
- Free individual contribution, with the possibility to include the whole acquisition cost in the loan
With the Home Savings plan and the Credimatic, “Société Générale Burkina Faso” enables you to progressively save money for individual contribution to M’ZAKA loan.
Required documents required
- Three last pay slips or retirement pension and/or any other income documents;
- An employment contract;
- Accounts statements of the three last months (in case of redemption of credits with another bank) ;
- A conditional booking contract (signed by the customer and CGE IMMOBILIER) ;
- Terms of references of the technical requirements;
- Plans (given by CGE IMMOBILIER);
- Buyer identity card ;
- The spouse identity card if necessary;
- A marriage certificate if necessary ;
- A single life certificate issued by the town hall of the place of birth);
- Tender submitted to the terms: the benefit from VAT exemption for housing of the maximum value of FCFA 10,000,000 is for people who have sent a rapid application to the General Director of the Tax offices.