- Free Opening;
- Possibility to get products and services;
- Access to the means of payment : issuance of check book and regional and international credit cards;
- Prerequisite for a loan.
The check account, also known as a sight account, is an account on which many transactions can be recorded to credit (cash deposit, payments by checks, orders) and debit (cash withdrawals, check payment, orders, withdrawals)
Click here to download our Requirements to open an account – Private customers – “Société Générale Burkina Faso”
- Flexible access requirements;
- Low account management charges;
- Withdrawal limit of the card is similar to that of the check amount;
- Easy transactions compared to savings account;
- Access to products and services of “Société Générale Burkina Faso”.
The ECO account is the solution proposed by “Société Générale Burkina Faso” to people who cannot have access to a check account. As for its operation, this account is very similar to the sight account and offers the lowest account management charges in the market: FCFA 500 per month tax free.
It is mainly dedicated to stakeholders of the informal sector and people with low incomes. Everybody in Burkina Faso is important to «Société Générale Burkina Faso».
Requirements to open an account Download here